When inviting someone into your Newburyport, MA area home for service and repair on your oil heating system, gas heating system, or A/C system, you want to ensure that you have partnered with a qualified HVAC company that you can trust.
How to Choose the Right Oil & HVAC Provider
Searching for a local, dependable heating and cooling company in the North Shore Massachusetts area? Be sure to follow the following guidelines and tips when determining your company of choice.
- We recommend, for your safety and comfort, that your home comfort provider be licensed and insured properly with both General Liability and Workers Compensation.
- Technicians should be wearing company uniforms, always arriving in a marked company vehicle fully stocked with parts and tools, and be fully licensed and trained.
- If you are using fuel oil delivery services, reputable companies will be taking extreme care with safe delivery process for environmental protection of your property. They should offer to check your oil tank to make sure it’s safe for delivery, and be sure that there is an accessible fill pipe and properly working vent whistle.
- Does your current heating oil provider deliver Bioheat fuel? An automatic Bioheat delivery program is highly suggested as it ensures that your fuel level doesn’t get too low, potentially stirring up any bottom residue and clogging up filters. Also, drivers and routing programs can help to uncover any service issues, no-heat issues, and excessive usage.
- All heating, hot water heating, and A/C systems should be serviced annually to keep them operating at peak performance while checking all safety features, helping to prevent more costly breakdowns.
Newburyport, MA’s Energy Provider of Choice
If you need Bioheat fuel oil delivery; service and repairs on heating, hot water, or A/C equipment; or an estimate for an upgrade to your HVAC equipment, you can count on Lombardi Oil & Gas. We commit to offer the best value, with reliable service and installation and top-of-the-line quality and expertise. Over the past 60 years, we have kept our service area very localized to Newburyport and its surrounding communities so that we can be local and provide service quickly and efficiently. We have built our business on customer loyalty, referrals, and unparalleled customer service. Choose us and count on…
- Gas or Oil Heating Service and Repair or Installation
- Water Heater Service and Repair or Installation
- Central Air Conditioning Service and Repair or Installation
- Ductless Mini-Split Service and Repair or Installation
- Value and Service That We Stand Behind
- Automatic Delivery Option for Bioheat Fuel Oil Delivery
- Payment Plans on Bioheat Fuel Oil Delivery
- Option of Cap, Pre-buy, and Fixed Price Oil Programs
- Self Service Account Access
- Senior and Pay-per-Delivery Discounts
- Gas or Oil Heating Service Plans, Including Annual Maintenance and Oil Tank Insurance
- 24-Hour Emergency Service for Our Bioheat Oil Delivery Customers and Gas Service Plan Accounts
Our company is licensed and insured. All in-home service technicians are full-time employees of Lombardi Oil & Gas, licensed, trained, and have had full background checks. We are committed to exploring new heating and air conditioning technologies to promote energy conservation and efficiency for our customers. These technologies include Bioheat fuel oil, high-efficiency gas or oil heating systems, on-demand hot water heaters, heat pump heating and hot water systems, and smart thermostats.
Customer satisfaction is important to us. We will offer the best value, with reliable service and installation and top-quality expertise, to increase your comfort, convenience, and safety. Call us to see how we can help you!