Air conditioning used to be a luxury here in the Newburyport, MA area, but today’s homeowners have made it known that a reliable home air conditioning system is becoming a must-have. Higher efficiency cooling options allow for comfort with lower operational costs as well as creative solutions for style and decor. In addition to making everyday life more comfortable, air conditioning does much more for homeowners.
Why Efficient Air Conditioning Is Important
- You air conditioning system continuously filters and circulates indoor air, removing airborne allergens, pet dander, pollen, pollutants, and more. For those with respiratory conditions or sensitive allergies, HEPA filters and air purification systems work alongside air conditioning units to bring needed relief.
- Air conditioning dehumidifies the air as it cools. This is important because humidity inhibits the ability of our bodies to self-regulate temperature, and it makes cooled indoor spaces feel clammy and smell musty.
- Many modern air conditioning systems offer multiple fan settings, making it possible to filter and circulate indoor air even when the air conditioning isn’t actively cooling, helping homeowners strike a balance between cleaner air and lower energy bills.
- Smart thermostats, the latest in thermostat technology, make it easier than ever to control air conditioning energy use. These thermostats can be controlled from anywhere using your smartphone, and they provide the most user-friendly interface for setting up detailed cooling schedules that will save you money.
- As an alternative to central air systems, ductless air conditioning and heat pump units are great for older homes, renovated spaces, and targeted cooling and heating needs. Plus, they can provide added value with savings up to 30% in heating costs. Ductless A/C units are…
- Quick and easy to install
- Efficient year round
- Wi-Fi compatible
- Wall, ceiling, or floor mounted
- Eligible for significant rebates!
Keep Your A/C System Running at Peak Performance
Keep your outdoor condenser free from leaves and brush. Sometimes you may want to hide the outdoor unit; however, please make sure to leave sufficient room around the whole unit for proper air circulation on top and sides.
Change the filter regularly. Your air conditioner breathes through its filter, and when that filter becomes clogged, your A/C unit struggles. A dirty filter can cause your fan to wear out prematurely and can sharply increase your energy use. Make a habit of replacing these on time!
Tune up your A/C unit annually. Annual cooling system maintenance from a licensed technician is the only way to get your system ready for summer. You’ll experience fewer breakdowns, lower energy bills, and a longer life for your air conditioner.
Consider an air conditioning maintenance plan. The plan will cover an annual tune-up and give you 15% off any parts and labor.
If you experience any disruptions in your cooling system, or have been interested in upgrading to high efficiency or ductless, we are happy to help!
Customer satisfaction is important to us. We will offer the best value, with reliable, quality air conditioning service and installation and top-of-the-line expertise to increase your comfort, convenience, and safety. Call Lombardi Oil & Gas anytime to see how we can help you!